Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Monday / Puppy Love


HAPPY MONDAY!!
I LOVE Mondays. I love newness and starting over and hope for more....to me, that's what Mondays represent. I have always loved Mondays. As a matter of fact Sunday and Monday are my two favorite days in the week. My least favorite is Thursday, but that's a random bit of unnecessary info....Moving on!


Some Mondays don't begin as we would like them to....


And as the day goes by, sometimes there are surprises that are less than happy....


Whether you are a stay at home mom or you work in an office downtown, it can feel like none of your accomplishments are truly appreciated...


And Karma usually has nothing to do with all of the things that go wrong....


Even when you try to just get away, be alone and hang out with someone who makes you feel safe and appreciated, the world always seems to find you.....


But no matter what anyone says, Monday isn't all bad. 


Someone out there loves you!


So SMILE!


And at the end of the day you will know that you won! You didn't let Monday get you down. 


And you can rest peacefully and dream......about Friday!







No comments:

Post a Comment